Southern Ontario Full Installation
The Standard Electrical Installation of Clearlight® Sauna Includes the Following:
- 80 FT to 6/3 electrical cable outdoor or indoor suitable
- Electrical Safety Authority
- GFCI breaker
- Main Breaker
- Up to 5 FT of trenching
- All required clamp connectors and any other miscellaneous material to complete electrical
- All required labour
- Electrical Safety Authority mandatory permit and inspection
- There may be potential additional costs
Clearlight® saunas are not only made with superior craftsmanship, but they look great too! Made from the finest Western Red Canadian Cedar or North American Basswood, your Clearlight® sauna is furniture quality finished and will enhance the look of any room.
We build your infrared sauna in our factory and every sauna is built and tested to ensure it meets our strict quality control standards. We then disassemble it, box it up and ship it to you. This way we ensure you will receive your sauna in perfect condition. If you need help while setting up your sauna, simply call us at 1-855-469-0590, we will be happy to be of service.